H.R.1281 - Newborn Screening Saves Lives Reauthorization Act of 2014113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1281 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Child health
- Congressional oversight
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Health information and medical records
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Hereditary and development disorders
- Medical research
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Research administration and funding