H.R.1945 - Fostering Resilience to Terrorism Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1945 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Treasury
- Disaster relief and insurance
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Homeland security
- Insurance industry and regulation
- Life, casualty, property insurance