H.R.1962 - Free Flow of Information Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1962 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Business records
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Evidence and witnesses
- First Amendment rights
- Health information and medical records
- Internet and video services
- Judicial procedure and administration
- News media and reporting
- Right of privacy
- Telephone and wireless communication
- Trade secrets and economic espionage