H.R.2281 - Cyber Economic Espionage Accountability Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2281 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Computer security and identity theft
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Foreign property
- Intellectual property
- International organizations and cooperation
- Trade secrets and economic espionage
- Visas and passports
- War and emergency powers