H.R.2417 - Secure High-voltage Infrastructure for Electricity from Lethal Damage Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2417 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Department of Energy
- Electric power generation and transmission
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Energy storage, supplies, demand
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Military facilities and property
- Public utilities and utility rates