H.R.2494 - Protecting Americans from the Proliferation of Weapons to Terrorists Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2494 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Conflicts and wars
- Congressional oversight
- Defense spending
- Department of Defense
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Middle East
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Military operations and strategy