H.R.260 - To reduce Federal spending and the deficit by terminating taxpayer financing of presidential election campaigns and party conventions and by terminating the Election Assistance Commission.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.260 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Budget deficits and national debt
- Computers and information technology
- Congressional elections
- Election Assistance Commission
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Federal Election Commission (FEC)
- Government studies and investigations
- Government trust funds
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers