H.R.2651 - Critical Care Assessment and Improvement Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2651 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government studies and investigations
- Health care quality
- Health personnel
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health technology, devices, supplies
- Medical research
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Public-private cooperation