H.R.267 - Hydropower Regulatory Efficiency Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.267 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Alternative and renewable resources
- Congressional oversight
- Dams and canals
- Department of Energy
- Electric power generation and transmission
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Government studies and investigations
- Licensing and registrations
- Water storage
- Water use and supply