H.R.2818 - Surveillance State Repeal Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2818 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Computer security and identity theft
- Computers and information technology
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Evidence and witnesses
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Public contracts and procurement
- Right of privacy
- Specialized courts