H.R.2832 - Philanthropic Facilitation Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2832 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Business investment and capital
- Business records
- Department of the Treasury
- Government information and archives
- Income tax deductions
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Judicial review and appeals
- Sales and excise taxes
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers
- Tax-exempt organizations