H.R.2851 - End Racial Profiling Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2851 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Civil actions and liability
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Customs enforcement
- Department of Justice
- Government information and archives
- Government liability
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Right of privacy