H.R.2903 - NCAA Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2903 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Disability and health-based discrimination
- Due process and equal protection
- Education programs funding
- Higher education
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Neurological disorders
- School athletics
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination
- Student aid and college costs
- Wages and earnings