H.R.2911 - Wireless Microphone Users Interference Protection Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2911 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Broadcasting, cable, digital technologies
- Educational facilities and institutions
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Food industry and services
- Government information and archives
- Licensing and registrations
- Museums, exhibitions, cultural centers
- Outdoor recreation
- Sound recording
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Telephone and wireless communication