H.R.2957 - Behavioral Health Information Technology Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2957 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Evidence and witnesses
- Health care quality
- Health facilities and institutions
- Health information and medical records
- Health personnel
- Health technology, devices, supplies
- Judicial procedure and administration
- Mental health
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations