H.R.2990 - STOP Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2990 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Business records
- Department of the Treasury
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Indian lands and resources rights
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Licensing and registrations
- Retail and wholesale trades
- Sales and excise taxes
- Smuggling and trafficking
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers