H.R.3020 - Insurance Fairness for Amputees Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3020 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Labor
- Disability and health-based discrimination
- Employee benefits and pensions
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Health technology, devices, supplies
- Insurance industry and regulation