H.R.3090 - Elder Protection and Abuse Prevention Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3090 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Adult day care
- Congressional oversight
- Consumer credit
- Crime prevention
- Crime victims
- Digestive and metabolic diseases
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Home and outpatient care
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Long-term, rehabilitative, and terminal care
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods