H.R.3104 - To clarify the application of all laws, including the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, to the Federal Government and Congress, and for other purposes.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Kingston, Jack [R-GA-1] (Introduced 09/16/2013)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform; House Administration|
|Latest Action:||09/16/2013 Referred to House Administration (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Summary: H.R.3104 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
Introduced in House (09/16/2013)
Declares that Congress and the executive branch are expressly and equally bound by any federal law which is intended to be broadly enforced upon the American people.
Makes the following individuals ineligible for any federally funded health care premium subsidies, until the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is fully repealed:
- a Member or employee of Congress,
- the President,
- the Vice President,
- any employee of the Executive Office of the President, and
- any other civilian federal worker.
Exempts from such restriction a health care premium subsidy:
- under titles XVIII (Medicare) or XIX (Medicaid) of the Social Security Act;
- for coverage under a veterans' health care program; or
- for medical coverage for members of the Armed Forces and their dependents, including coverage under the TRICARE program.