H.R.3111 - Honoring the Fort Hood Heroes Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3111 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Crime victims
- Department of Defense
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Mental health
- Military facilities and property
- Military medicine
- Military operations and strategy
- Military personnel and dependents
- Military procurement, research, weapons development
- Violent crime