H.R.3159 - Ensuring Adversarial Process in the FISA Court Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3159 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal procedure and sentencing
- Evidence and witnesses
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Lawyers and legal services
- Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board
- Right of privacy
- Specialized courts
- Supreme Court