H.R.3193 - Consumer Financial Freedom and Washington Accountability Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3193 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Department of the Treasury
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Financial Stability Oversight Council
- Financial services and investments
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Right of privacy