H.R.3310 - ASSURE Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3310 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Civil actions and liability
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Consumer credit
- Financial services and investments
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government studies and investigations
- Interest, dividends, interest rates
- Legal fees and court costs
- Veterans' pensions and compensation