H.R.3429 - To protect personal and financial information by requiring certain certifications by entities awarded funds under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act for the operation of a Navigator program or certain other Exchange activities.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3429 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Comprehensive health care
- Computer security and identity theft
- Congressional oversight
- Consumer affairs
- Employee hiring
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Health information and medical records
- Public contracts and procurement
- Right of privacy