H.R.3482 - Restoring Main Street Investor Protection and Confidence Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3482 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Accounting and auditing
- Business records
- Consumer affairs
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Financial services and investments
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government corporations and government-sponsored enterprises
- Government information and archives
- Judicial procedure and administration
- Legal fees and court costs
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)