H.R.4387 - FSOC Transparency and Accountability Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4387 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Advisory bodies
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Congressional oversight
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Reserve System
- Financial Stability Oversight Council
- Financial crises and stabilization
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- National Credit Union Administration
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)