H.R.4400 - Data Accountability and Trust Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4400 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Business records
- Computer security and identity theft
- Computers and information technology
- Consumer affairs
- Consumer credit
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Federal preemption
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Internet and video services
- Marketing and advertising
- Right of privacy