H.R.4528 - To require a report and briefing to Congress explaining the procurement and inspection process for armored vehicles to transport civilian employees of the Department of Defense.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4528 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Defense
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Military facilities and property
- Military procurement, research, weapons development
- Motor vehicles
- Transportation safety and security