H.R.4653 - United States Commission on International Religious Freedom Reauthorization Act of 2014113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4653 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Human rights
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations
- U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom