H.R.4808 - Protecting Jobs, Families, and the Economy From EPA Overreach Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4808 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Air quality
- Climate change and greenhouse gases
- Economic performance and conditions
- Electric power generation and transmission
- Energy prices
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental regulatory procedures
- Oil and gas
- Public utilities and utility rates