H.R.5318 - LATTS Act of 2014113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5318 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Business records
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Health information and medical records
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Licensing and registrations
- Medical education
- Medical research
- Organ and tissue donation and transplantation
- Product safety and quality