H.R.5433 - Stop Funding Terrorism Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Stockman, Steve [R-TX-36] (Introduced 09/10/2014)|
|Committees:||House - Foreign Affairs|
|Latest Action:||House - 09/10/2014 Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Summary: H.R.5433 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Information (Except Text)
Introduced in House (09/10/2014)
Stop Funding Terrorism Act - Prohibits any direct U.S. assistance, loan guarantee, or debt relief to the Palestinian Authority (PA) or any affiliated governing entity or leadership organization.
States that such prohibition shall have no effect for a fiscal year if the President certifies to Congress that the PA has:
- formally recognized Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state and publicly recognized the state of Israel,
- renounced terrorism and purged all individuals with terrorist ties from the security services,
- terminated funding of anti-American and anti-Israel incitement,
- publicly pledged to not engage in war with Israel, and
- honored previous diplomatic agreements.