H.R.55 - Strengthening Homeland Security, Intelligence, and Essential Law Enforcement Departments Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.55 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Budget deficits and national debt
- Coast guard
- Defense spending
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Law enforcement officers
- Military personnel and dependents