H.R.5595 - SPOT Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5595 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Evidence and witnesses
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Federal officials
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board
- Right of privacy
- Specialized courts