H.R.5696 - Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5696 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Hong Kong
- Human rights
- International exchange and broadcasting
- International law and treaties
- News media and reporting
- Political movements and philosophies
- Protest and dissent
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- United Kingdom