H.R.712 - To extend the authorization of the Highlands Conservation Act through fiscal year 2024.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.712 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Agricultural conservation and pollution
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of the Interior
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Forests, forestry, trees
- Land use and conservation
- New Jersey
- New York State
- Water quality
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection