H.R.735 - Federal Protective Service Improvement and Accountability Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.735 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Homeland Security
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government studies and investigations
- Homeland security
- Law enforcement officers
- Protection of officials
- Public contracts and procurement
- User charges and fees