H.R.976 - To declare that certain agency actions by the National Labor Relations Board shall have no force or effect until final disposition is made in certain actions relating to the appointment of individuals to such Board that are pending in Federal court, and to prohibit further actions by such Board until such time.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.976 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Congressional oversight
- Constitution and constitutional amendments
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Federal officials
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Judicial review and appeals
- Labor-management relations
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)