H.J.Res.100 - Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2014113th Congress (2013-2014)
Joint ResolutionHide Overview icon-hide
|Sponsor:||Rep. Miller, George [D-CA-11] (Introduced 10/30/2013)|
|Committees:||House - Appropriations; Budget|
|Latest Action:||10/30/2013 Referred to House Budget (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Summary: H.J.Res.100 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
Introduced in House (10/30/2013)
Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2014 - Makes continuing appropriations for FY2014.
Appropriates amounts at a specified level for continuing operations, projects, or activities which were conducted in FY2013 and for which appropriations, funds, or other authority were made available in:
- the Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 (division A of P.L. 113-6), except for section 735;
- the Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 (division B of P.L. 113-6);
- the Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 (division C of P.L. 113-6);
- the Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 (division D of P.L. 113-6);
- the Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 (division E of P.L. 113-6); and
- the Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2013 (division F of P.L. 113-6).
Requires the level to be the amounts appropriated in such appropriations Acts (including transfers and obligation limitations) except that such level shall be calculated:
- to reflect the full amount of any reduction required in FY2013 pursuant to any provision of division G of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2013 (P.L. 113-6), including section 3004; and
- without regard to any reduction required in FY2013 pursuant to the presidential sequestration order dated March 1, 2013.
Requires if the total level provided is less than $1.058 trillion, an additional amount to be provided so that the total level equals such sum.
Provides funding under this joint resolution through FY2014, unless otherwise provided for in such resolution or in the applicable appropriations Act.
Authorizes continuation of other specified activities (including those for entitlements and other mandatory payments) through such fiscal year.
Requires for any discretionary account for which advance appropriations were provided for FY2014 or FY2015 in an appropriations Act for FY2013, in addition to amounts otherwise made available by this joint resolution, advance appropriations to be provided in the same amount for FY2015 or FY2016, respectively, with a comparable period of availability.
Requires the head of each federal department and agency by March 1, 2014, to prepare and submit to the House committee with primary jurisdiction, a report that specifies the top legislative and policy priorities of the department or agency for FY2014 and includes proposals for legislation consistent with such priorities.