H.J.Res.89 - Making appropriations for the salaries and related expenses of certain Federal employees during a lapse in funding authority for fiscal year 2014, to establish a bicameral working group on deficit reduction and economic growth, and for other purposes.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.J.Res.89 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Budget deficits and national debt
- Congressional committees
- Congressional operations and organization
- Congressional oversight
- Economic performance and conditions
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Legislative rules and procedure