H.Res.268 - Observing the historical significance of Juneteenth Independence Day.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Jackson Lee, Sheila [D-TX-18] (Introduced 06/17/2013)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||06/17/2013 Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.268 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.