H.Res.279 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that allocating the appropriate resources to wildland fire management is needed to protect the environment, the economy, and the people of the United States, and for other purposes.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Tipton, Scott R. [R-CO-3] (Introduced 06/26/2013)|
|Committees:||House - Agriculture; Natural Resources|
|Latest Action:||08/13/2013 Referred to the Subcommittee on Conservation, Energy, and Forestry.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.279 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.