H.Res.360 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Congress should retain its authority to borrow money on the credit of the United States and not cede this power to the President.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Fleming, John [R-LA-4] (Introduced 09/26/2013)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||09/26/2013 Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.360 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.