H.Res.411 - Impeaching Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.113th Congress (2013-2014)
ResolutionHide Overview icon-hide
|Sponsor:||Rep. Olson, Pete [R-TX-22] (Introduced 11/14/2013)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||11/14/2013 Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.411 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.