H.Res.421 - Recognizing people of African Descent and Black Europeans.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.421 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Census and government statistics
- Crime victims
- Cultural exchanges and relations
- Department of State
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Federal officials
- Government trust funds
- Hate crimes
- Human rights
- International organizations and cooperation
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Rule of law and government transparency