H.Res.427 - Expressing support for designation of May 29, 2014, as a national day of remembrance honoring the late President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Larson, John B. [D-CT-1] (Introduced 11/21/2013)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||11/21/2013 Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.427 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.