H.Res.447 - Supporting the democratic and European aspirations of the people of Ukraine, and their right to choose their own future free of intimidation and fear.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.447 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Detention of persons
- Economic performance and conditions
- European Union
- Human rights
- International law and treaties
- News media and reporting
- Political movements and philosophies
- Protest and dissent
- Trade agreements and negotiations
- Violent crime