H.Res.481 - Recognizing the significance of Black History Month.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Green, Al [D-TX-9] (Introduced 02/11/2014)|
|Committees:||House - Education and the Workforce|
|Latest Action:||02/11/2014 Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.481 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.