H.Res.567 - Providing for the Establishment of the Select Committee on the Events Surrounding the 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.567 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional committees
- Congressional operations and organization
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- House of Representatives
- Legislative rules and procedure
- Middle East
- Protection of officials