H.Res.705 - Recommending the designation of a Presidential Special Envoy to the Balkans to evaluate the successes and shortcomings of the implementation of the Dayton Peace Accords in Bosnia and Herzegovina, to provide policy recommendations, and to report back to Congress within one year.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.705 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Congressional oversight
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Economic development
- European Union
- Human rights
- International law and treaties
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Refugees, asylum, displaced persons
- Rule of law and government transparency
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status